TSG’s situational awareness solutions enhance security, preparedness and response. Our data collection and visualization tools provide vital information for first responders to include fire, rescue, and security/law enforcement to aid in training and response. Our solutions also include tools for visualizing construction project progress and management of critical security assets.
Visualization for Situational Awareness & Resilience (ViSAR®)
ViSAR is a web-based crisis management system which aggregates key data elements, assets, still photos, floor plans, panoramic images and other critical information to create a virtual walk-through of the interiors and exteriors of a facility. The system is used in support of emergency management planning, security/safety program monitoring, and incident response. Authorized users have access to a shared database of critical facility information. With this information, school safety teams, police, and fire can respond faster, in a more coordinated manner, and with enhanced situational awareness.
ViSAR is a geospatial system that provides facility situational awareness for Pre-incident planning/training, Crisis response and management, and Post-event recovery.
- ViSAR incorporates ESRI’s GIS suite of tools, SQL databases and HTML5 to generate an interactive web-based map viewer for Blueprints/Floor plans, Critical Assets, Evacuation Plans, Points of contact, Risk Assessment information, and 360° and still Imagery.
- Provides for real-time sensor integration, additional trusted and user selectable data layering, and social media monitoring.
- ViSAR is a key part of clients’ overall security and preparedness program and assist clients with meeting anti-terrorism requirements
SiteScene is an innovative and fast way to document construction sites and monitor project process by utilizing a virtual site walk. Annotate and collaborate on project assets, updates or documentation in real-time from any location. SiteScene leverages over 15 years of experience with 360° site mapping and the latest commercially available camera technology.
SiteScene™ is designed to reduce costs for organizations with multiple concurrent construction projects in multiple locations:
- Geographic dispersion presents a challenge to properly scope and estimate projects, ascertain progress, resolve issues, and make recommendations
- Affects multiple Corporate organizational elements (Project Management, Project Controls, Construction Management, Engineering, Environmental, Safety, and Security)
- Lack of site visibility and clarity impacts decision making and potentially leads to cost overruns and significant impacts on established budgets
SiteScene uses 360° video and other imagery collected at project sites to assist with planning, scoping, design and estimating. Video data is collected during site walkthrough using 360° hand held video camera. Still imagery is collected using any available digital camera.
After the data is loaded to the portal, users can:
- Search for video files by project or location using the enterprise map
- Play the video file, stop, pan, tilt and zoom full 360° to gain insight of the site characteristics
- Pause the video to add comments in the form of annotations to alert other viewers of potential issues
- Overlay site foundation maps to the satellite view of the site
- Interact with the site map to attach files such as still photos, audio clips, pdf files, etc.
- Draw directly on the map and/or place symbols/icons representing assets or items of interest